The New Year witnesses a new entrant to our ever-expanding harbor with the Oryx 36 Sports Cruiser being sold in Mumbai.
Amongst the many first that are attributed to West Coast Marine Yacht Services, this one would be special as the Oryx range of Yachts and Sports Cruisers have been making waves all over the globe, and are bound to be best-sellers for their performance, quality and new approach to boat design, at a fairly competitive price.
From the home of India’s favorite brand of pleasure-boats – Gulf Craft; Oryx are the more glamorous boats.
Rigid and robust, these elegant creations are built for luxury and comfort, with an eye for detail and a dedication to excellent workmanship. Born from myth in the land of charm and mystery, the ORYX excels in power, endurance and beauty. And according to the word of legend its virtues of strength and endurance will pass on to its rightful and proud owner – if he is able to tame her.
Some of the salient features of the Oryx 36 include:
• 2 spacious, comfortable and very usable CABINS.
• The cabins are accompanied by a HEAD (MARINE TOILET) & SHOWER SYSTEMS with fresh and water supply.
• Galley, Microwave, Stove, Basin, Fridge – a complete KITCHENETTE.
• AIR-CONDITIONING/ GENSETS – Specially designed for the warm and humid Indian climate
• LCD TV, DVD – Entertainment for this size of boat doesn’t get better.
• GPS & FISH-FINDER – When you wish to put this baby’s range and sea-faring capability to the test, these ensure that you don’t get lost in all the excitement.
• The ELECTRIC WINDLASS ANCHOR allows you the privilege of anchoring at any location close to shore of your wish.
• The SEARCH LIGHT makes getting along-side safe when there is not enough light.
• A big-sized L –SHAPED SOFA that makes the comfort of larger yachts look inferior.
• HARD-TOP, a wonderful option to have for owners who like to spend a lot of time on-board.
• SUN-BED, for days when the sun is being friendly.
Be sure to be there to see her in all her glory at the On-Water Display at Gateway of India during the IMF Boating Days ’10.