For over 45 years, Sunbrella® has been the leader in performance fabrics. It is one of the most popular and favorite international marque in the bimini, boat covers, awning and sunshade manufacturing.
Already the best-performing marine fabric in the world, Sunbrella® never lets up. The new generation of Sunbrella marine canvas provides 25% greater water repellency without the loss of breathability, plus a 10-year, best-in-class warranty. With element-defying durability and gorgeous saturated colors above and below deck, it’s easy to see why Sunbrella is the first choice of boat owners everywhere.
Fade-resistant Sunbrella fabrics protect your investment from salt water and all kinds of weather. And because it’s woven, Sunbrella breathes, so it doesn’t trap heat and moisture like vinyl. Vinyl can mildew, but Sunbrella looks great season after season.
The right top on your boat makes all the difference. Adding a bimini or cockpit enclosure will make your boat look great – and you can start your boating season earlier in the spring and end it later in the fall. Plus, with the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation, Sunbrella provides you with the added sun protection your boat and crew need.
Every boater knows the inconvenience of mildew in close quarters. That’s why Sunbrella is the boating world’s choice for cushions and other cabin appointments. Sunbrella upholstery fabrics are now available in a wide array of luxurious velvets, jacquards and textures – all as appropriate for your boat interior as for your home. Sunbrella gives you all the options you want for any kind of boat – from cocktail cruisers to fishing boats.
1) Latest and up-to-date in terms of technology, has made sure that it is Europe’s # 1 performance fabric in the world.
2) Improved quality, strength and production efficiency.
3) Exciting designs and textures for boat interiors and exteriors. You would definitely find something you expect in the comprehensive Sunbrella range for your boat.
4) Best-in-class warranties ensure performance. Sunbrella fabrics provide even greater water repellency than before with no loss of breathability. Of course, they also offer unsurpassed service, durability and color-selection on all interior and exterior fabrics.
5) 45 years of experience in being an industry leader.