- Yacht Sales - NEW & USED
- India’s Largest Yacht Charter company
- India’s Largest Yacht Equipment Suppliers
- Marinas & Pontoons Development
- India Sailing School
- Yacht Refits & Repair
Super Yachts are built to last and every year more are added to the fleet. Yachts from 30 to 60 meters in length are many, and yachts of 80 meters and larger are becoming more common! If all of the yachts now under construction were lined up bow to stern, they would stretch for a distance of 14 miles! Many of these are in the Mega Yacht classification and will need professional crew as soon as they are launched. Old or new, Yachts must be maintained and operated in top condition. Changes in insurance policies and international and national maritime laws make it mandatory for professional crew members to be fully qualified for their positions. If you have the appropriate attitude and ability to operate and maintain these luxury vessels you can be assured of rapid placement. The same applies to the power boats wherein the size ranges from 19 feet to 40 feet with high power outboard/inboard engines.
How to Begin Your New Career in the Yachting Industry
- Identify your area of interest, your career position.
- Research the availability of positions available on yachts
- Set a defined achievable objective.
- Make it a priority to learn as much as you can about the industry.
- Prepare a Resume/CV that will highlight your abilities/talents/and interests.
- Training at all levels is essential for a successful career in the yachting industry.
- Call West Coast Marine for your chosen career training.
Careers Aboard Yachts & Boats
- First/Chief officer
- Mate/Boson Deckhand
- Chief Engineer / 2nd. Engineer / Electrical Eng.
- Chief Steward/ Stewardess / Purser
- Junior Stew
- Sous Chef / Cook / Cook-Stewardness
At West Coast Marine Yacht Services India, we comprehend specific requirements of our clients and provide the right …Read More
Gulf Craft proudly announces the delivery of its first Silvercraft 36 HT to India through its India representative, West Coast Marine.Read More